View Single Post
Old 04-09-2010, 08:31 PM   #171 (permalink)
DannyGT
Track Member

Drives: 370Z (SOLD)
DannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormcrow View Post
Thanks...I think? Seriously, though, I am not trying to come off on this forum as an a-hole. I have just been in this arena for far too long to sit back and watch those who haven't get snowed by vendors and their hype. I was once in their position and I got burned a few times. If it means taking some lumps by the fanbois in the process, so be it. I'm thick-skinned and know that eventually they will be thankful for the information I provide.

And I can categorically say that those pictures are the real deal and that was FP's work. Even Sharif will be admitting to this when he posts, I'm sure. No way he would/could deny it.
I kidd I kidd ofcoarse. Its clear that you have experience, and I just wanted to point out that its evident in your posts. Even if some may hate or think your being to fanboy-ish, you have stayed true to the nature of your posts and I just like brute honesty.