View Single Post
Old 04-09-2010, 06:38 PM   #125 (permalink)
W.O.W. 370Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 Touring Sport Z
W.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by frost View Post
I'll wait to hear their response to this thread, since apparently the other threads got flamed for poor English. I'd rather see them respond to a thread posted with better English, and undoubtedly, clearer facts.

If their explanation was so great on other threads, it should have just been cut n pasted four hours ago.
Here is an example of contradictions and different stories:

OP's Post here on the370z.com states: "I was made to pay for parts for a new short block. I never wanted a built block. I wanted the safe 500whp promised on my stock motor."

OP's Post on G37 Forum states : So shariff agrees to fix the car at no charge, back to Stock! we said screw it lets build it, we ordered upgraded rods and pistons!!!

I do this for a living. I hear two stories and find discrepancies. I don't think a cut and paste response would be advisable. I have no dog in this fight. However, as an advocate of fairness and justice, I hate to see things like this blow up on the forums, with such a one sided bashing and as I stated before, border line defamation.