View Single Post
Old 04-09-2010, 06:22 PM   #117 (permalink)
w0ady
Base Member

Drives: 2009 g37 ab 7at
w0ady is on a distinguished road

sorry i had to join to respond to this thread. most of you may not know me here but ive been in the g and z community for over 5 years now so i just wanted to chime in...

its kind of disappointing to see this many people willing to bash forged without hearing their side of the story. they have been around for way longer than many of you in this community. the joke has always been that if you live on the east coast, you take your car to sharif @ forged and if you're on the west, then you take it to sam @ gtm.

now before you call me a fanboy, im just trying to hear both sides. i remember when juan first posted his story almost a year ago and got run off the forums because of his poor english. im glad to see he has come back and presented a well laid out story that i hope sharif and forged can respond too. they have always been very professional even when being called out by other shops (now out of business) and their fanboys. 1 unhappy customer out of the HUNDREDs of satisfied ones isnt the end of the world. yes the pics definitely dont paint a good picture but lets just wait and see.

as for calling out decker, hes just an employee and im sure sharif will want to respond.