View Single Post
Old 04-09-2010, 05:53 PM   #106 (permalink)
shabarivas
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z MB 6mt
shabarivas has a reputation beyond reputeshabarivas has a reputation beyond reputeshabarivas has a reputation beyond reputeshabarivas has a reputation beyond reputeshabarivas has a reputation beyond reputeshabarivas has a reputation beyond reputeshabarivas has a reputation beyond reputeshabarivas has a reputation beyond reputeshabarivas has a reputation beyond reputeshabarivas has a reputation beyond reputeshabarivas has a reputation beyond repute

wow... 7 pages of people posting images and 0 updates from forged... hello decker@forged... you realize we know you are watching and not updating right? Thats almost worse than actually doing this hack job. I for one am not allowing these posts to take away anything from my impression of forged... I want to hear the whole story from both parties before I decide to never give a pretty reputable company my business...

With that said... the sooner you update this thread forged - the sooner people can get the whole deal and not speculate as we are doing here...