View Single Post
Old 04-09-2010, 05:10 PM   #34 (permalink)
Red370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: your mom to church
Red370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica View Post
Not true. Women notice. It's a very nice gesture. I have a friend though who will stand there by her door for a few minutes, waiting on her fiancé to open the door for her, even if the door is unlocked already. That is completely unnecessary. But making the gesture every now and then is appreciated.
must be the type of girls I go for then, I did it to be nice a few weekends ago and the girl laughed and said it was unnecessary and went on to explain how this wasnt the "50's" anymore, I LOL'ed. In a way, I kind of agree. I'm not the kind to go for the suzy homemaker either, if tattoos arent visible and there arent at least 2 metal objects piercing her face, then I want no part of it