View Single Post
Old 04-09-2010, 04:59 PM   #32 (permalink)
simota1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: solid red 370z 6mt
simota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kielbasa16 View Post
Once again agreed! Modern day girls dont really care about that crap because modern day guys just dont ordinarilly do it. Be the extraordinary non-modern day guy and you'll give the modern day girl something to tell her friends about.

about the door opening thing... ive done it with my current gf because idk wat the hell it is with girls how they gotta slam the damn door sooo f*ckn hard.... it made her realize after a while that i wasnt opening the door to be a super nice guy but because i wanted to close it softly... lol must have been all the ive done when she slams the door.... or the "ugh face" i always do... lol now she closes it so softly more softly then when i close mine lol

***TOP SECRET/POWERHOUSE AMUSE/ARC/DAYTONA RACING/VARIS/MINES/GANADOR/J-LINE/WORK EMOTION CR KAI/GT SPEC/CARBON SIGNAL/ZOOM ENGINEERING/ CARBON FIBER ELEMENT/STILLEN/***
simota1 is offline   Reply With Quote