View Single Post
Old 03-29-2009, 07:28 PM   #6 (permalink)
BanningZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 06' Nismo Frontier
BanningZ has a brilliant futureBanningZ has a brilliant futureBanningZ has a brilliant futureBanningZ has a brilliant futureBanningZ has a brilliant futureBanningZ has a brilliant futureBanningZ has a brilliant futureBanningZ has a brilliant futureBanningZ has a brilliant futureBanningZ has a brilliant futureBanningZ has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anatoray View Post
Whaaaaaaaat? I was never fed this million dollar scam line. If I had, I would have laughed, and seriously, you have to be stupid to believe it. Most kids going to college have parents that also went to college. Are their parents all making a million+? FAT CHANCE.
This is in reference to a lifetime of work, not an annual salary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dad View Post
Doctor, lawyer, yes you need college. Bill Gates did he drop out? That guy that owns Virgin Airlines, I can't find his name, drop out?
Sir Richard Charles Nicholas Branson: Richard Branson is the 236th richest person according to Forbes' 2008 list of billionaires, with an estimated net worth of approximately $4.4 billion. He dropped out of School at the age of 15. Branson has dyslexia and had poor academic performance as a student, but discovered his ability to connect with others.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Branson

MB 06' Nismo VQ40DE

Last edited by BanningZ; 03-29-2009 at 07:35 PM.
BanningZ is offline   Reply With Quote