View Single Post
Old 04-09-2010, 02:22 PM   #375 (permalink)
Kyle@STILLEN
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Toyota Tundra
Kyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond repute

UPDATE: So we keep getting a lot of phone calls regarding the carbon fiber engine cover and I have to ask for some patience on this. It is going to happen, and it will happen soon, but it's not a priority at this time. The main test car is still being driven around and is involved in testing and I am not going to interfere with the R&D process just to make the engine cover. Fabrication of the engine cover will take a couple of weeks and I really don't want to shut everything down for a couple of weeks just to build the cover.

We will start working on it VERY soon but it's still a month or two away from going into production.

In regards to the video, I screwed up...I didn't put the microphone on the camera and it sounds TERRIBLE. There is static and background noise from the radio and the air compressor in the shop as well planes flying in the background (remember we're literally on the John Wayne Airport runway)...Josh has been nice enough to not say that I messed up but I did...We will re-do the video soon with the microphone attached and get everything squared away. Give me a few days to get that wrapped up.

In the meantime, perhaps some of the guys who went to the Cerritos meet last weekend could comment on the sound of the blower at idle?

Thanks for your patience and understanding!

Last edited by Kyle@STILLEN; 04-09-2010 at 02:28 PM.
Kyle@STILLEN is offline   Reply With Quote