View Single Post
Old 04-09-2010, 12:30 PM   #263 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by semtex View Post
Right. A flat torque curve means that it keeps pulling. A torque curve that goes up means that as rpms build, it pulls at a higher rate. You'd see that with many turbo apps -- as the turbo spools up, the torque increases, but prior to the spool-up there's not much torque (aka turbo lag). Now, what concerns me about Pablo's curve is that, based on how the curve drops off at 5k, it means that as his rpms climb from 5-7.5k, his car is actually decreasing its rate of pull.
Is that a 7AT problem? Or something specific to his runs? I hope all 7ATs arent like that... That would piss me off. lol

You Smoke a CRX to see him putt putt putt past you just before the 1/4 mile lol

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14
XwChriswX is offline   Reply With Quote