View Single Post
Old 03-29-2009, 04:36 PM   #10 (permalink)
ChrisSlicks
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Sport M6
ChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dustyroads View Post
A big factor in how good a Z will be in autocross (stock class) will be it's ability to be aligned with a lot of negative camber. It is my understanding that the old 350 had a serious stock camber problem. I read the scanned 370 owners manual and it said that the front was capable of -1.4 and the back more than -2.0. I could be wrong but I think this is pretty good. Anyone had their 370 aligned yet? What was the range?
I think you misread. The factory specification says that front camber should be between -1.4 and whatever. The front camber cannot be aligned, there is no adjustment. The rear is adjustable however.
ChrisSlicks is offline   Reply With Quote