Thread: Greddy TT
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2010, 09:09 AM   #18 (permalink)
stormcrow
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010 370Z Nismo TT
stormcrow will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red370 View Post
Ok, I think you all are failing to see the point of this thread. There is a shop, here locally in El Paso, that has received a TT kit from Greddy themselves for the purpose of advertisement, Greddy wants to get the word out. The shop is going to perform the install, parts included, for 5 grand. As I've stated before, I dont care what TT kit you buy, turbo size/efficiency, whatever, 5 grand for a turn key TT kit installed is a gawddamn steal, i dont care who you are. So, lets all be positive here and nudge Steve along to get this done instead of trying to sway his hand in the direction of another TT kit k?
Actually, it seems you are the one missing the point of this thread. Steve asked out opinions and thoughts on the GReddy kit, which is exactly what it seems everyone is giving. A lot of us 'in the know' realize that this isn't the best kit to go with due to some technical and mechanical limitations of both the kit and the 370Z. Why should we "nudge" someone into doing something based on price when it might not be the best thing for them?

If a fellow enthusiast is here trying to figure a way to do F/I on a budget, then we certainly shouldn't be nudging them towards anything...whether or not it seems a "steal" to you.
stormcrow is offline   Reply With Quote