View Single Post
Old 04-09-2010, 09:08 AM   #13 (permalink)
Knewrome
Base Member

Drives: '10 40th Ann Ed 370Z
Knewrome is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan View Post
If you can choose I would go with the Quartz version... Black is nice, but you can buy a standard black 370 as well, you can't buy a standard quartz... And although I'm biased, the color is great, dark gray at times, purple at other times...
I've had my 40th for about 3 weeks now and the color is pretty different in every type of lighting the car encounters. It is rather amazing the spectrum of colors you see in the car over the course of several days.

Before the 40th came out, I was planning on getting Silver or Black. The 40th Graphite is a very nice combination of both. The subtle purple undertones are there under certain lighting and to me, it makes the color even more intriguing and special.

I drove a black Integra GSR for years and I can tell you that the 40th Graphite is MUCH easier to deal with. It looks cleaner for longer and doesn't show dirt or defects anywhere near as bad.

Either way you go - it's a win! Black is gorgeous.

Finally, the 40th is NOT available with Nav or AT transmission in the States, unfortunately. Europe and Japan definitely got an added bit of sweetness with the inclusion of the Nav.

Last edited by Knewrome; 04-09-2010 at 09:13 AM.
Knewrome is offline   Reply With Quote