View Single Post
Old 04-09-2010, 08:52 AM   #52 (permalink)
TipsZ
Track Member

Drives: 09 Nissan 370z CS M6
TipsZ has a reputation beyond reputeTipsZ has a reputation beyond reputeTipsZ has a reputation beyond reputeTipsZ has a reputation beyond reputeTipsZ has a reputation beyond reputeTipsZ has a reputation beyond reputeTipsZ has a reputation beyond reputeTipsZ has a reputation beyond reputeTipsZ has a reputation beyond reputeTipsZ has a reputation beyond reputeTipsZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1slow370 View Post
yeah i love the thermostatic plate and the setrab core but the lines are crap.

As for my new lines, going to be getting an industrial diesel mechanic friend of mine to assemble my new extremely super "this crap is never happening again" overkill to the max lines made form Gates G2XH 2 wire stainless braided high pressure high temperature hydraulic line rated for temps over 300 degrees and pressures over 4000psi, people are usually maimed or killed when one of these babies goes, assembled with Gates Megacrimp fittings. If you plan on replacing your cooler lines with the same you will need to have a hydraulics shop equipped with at least an 8-ton hydraulic crimper assemble these badass MF'rs

part number for the hose 8g2xh part number for the fittings 8g-8fjx90s I wish an oil cooler kit came with these guys in the first place
I agree. Thanks for the info. I've been waiting since the 31st of March on the "new lines" from GTM and apparently they still have not even made the new ones. It is my assumption that they are doing their "due diligence" and actually looking for a new manufacture for the lines - but again that is just my assumption as to why it would take so long to get new lines in the mail.

Thus, time to find a Hydraulic shop here in Tampa.
Dynojet 285 HP/245 TQ (pre CBE)// Agency Power CBE // GTM Test Pipes // JWT Pop Chargers // B&M Short Shifter // Eibach Springs // Powder-coated Akebono's // Powder-coated Strut Bar // Black Chromed 19" Rays // // Redline Designs Graphics
TipsZ journal
TipsZ is offline   Reply With Quote