Thread: Greddy TT
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2010, 08:51 AM   #16 (permalink)
stormcrow
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010 370Z Nismo TT
stormcrow will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by B1nks View Post
I would get it, it's what Forged Performance is using on their track car. The 20g is a great turbo and Greddy has been in the game for some time now so they know what's up. It's said to be good to 800+hp so it's got good range !
Forged Peformance doesn't have a track 370Z. That car belongs to a client of FP. And it's not going with the GReddy kit. It's staying N/A for the time being.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zsteve View Post
No different than the other TTs on here by GTM and Stillen. Im sure they will do an oil cooler if not I can make them do one.

Im hoping 500 hp is not too much for the 7AT but if so then I will bump it down to 450. If I do this.

Will the 20G give me a lot of turbo lag or is it more low end turbo?
Stillen doesn't make a TT kit. SC only. 500whp will probably be a bit much for the stock AT, so you might want to dial it down to the 450whp range. But, even then, it's uncharted territory and you may be buying a new trans or being one of the first to R&D some upgraded parts. One thing I have learned in this F/I world...don't play unless you can pay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullitt5897 View Post
Journal Greddy turbos ftl! BB GTM turbo kit FTGDMFW!
Eloquently put. *lol* Truly, on a car that has oil cooling issues, WHY would you utilize turbos that absolutely depend on oil temperatures to keep them cool and lubricated? Water cooled BB turbos are the only way to go on this car, imho...even with an oil cooler.

Last edited by stormcrow; 04-09-2010 at 08:54 AM.
stormcrow is offline   Reply With Quote