View Single Post
Old 12-04-2008, 07:21 PM   #41 (permalink)
tranceformer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2009 370Z PW 6MT
tranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dutty370Z View Post
For the base PLUS sport package guys, why not just save that $2-4k, get the base with stock 18" wheels, and use the money to get aftermarket spoilers and wheels? These stock 18" are basic, but they can do for a few months to a year, when I buy a set of 18" or 19" gunmetal [something] with a fu@#ing fat lip on it.
I like the front/rear spoiler and especially the brakes. The brakes aren't a big name like Brembo or APR but for the (estimated) $3k cost, the sport package is a great value IMO. Most BBK's for the 350z are ~$3k anyway, so to me that's a bargain.

The 19" wheels look awful though. If I end up with a 370z, I'm gona have to tell those wheels to .
tranceformer is offline   Reply With Quote