View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 06:52 PM   #20 (permalink)
G37Sam
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: RB'd G37
G37Sam has much to be proud ofG37Sam has much to be proud ofG37Sam has much to be proud ofG37Sam has much to be proud ofG37Sam has much to be proud ofG37Sam has much to be proud ofG37Sam has much to be proud ofG37Sam has much to be proud ofG37Sam has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFreefer View Post
Yeah I used to think that way when I had my Civic with a motor swap but don't feel that way anymore. That's why I sold that car and bought the Z. I'm used to paying big money for a few hp which was worth it for a car that only weighed 2000lbs and 200whp but not worth it for this one. If I could make the car completely silent I would, I don't need to be drawing that type of attention anymore. Don't get me wrong, I love the way these cars sound, a hell of alot better then my honda did, just don't need it to enjoy this car since I commute so far to work every day.

Thanks for everyone's thoughts....I just wanted to see the different opinions out there
True, but you can still rock a decent sounding exhaust with some (18" resonators maybe? haha) and have her as your daily, not annoying what so ever.. a catback on it's own will only make the Z sound like it should've

Again, just sharing my thoughts