View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 01:50 PM   #9 (permalink)
Vegitto-kun
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z
Vegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by j.arnaldo View Post
I'm the ignoramus in this forum, regarding automotive mechanics, but I can pass on some very interesting info' I read some time back. This engineer in the U.S. purchased a sample of every oil filter in the market; he proceeded to cut each one in ½. He discovered that Pureone by Purolator is THE best one. DISCLAIMER: I am NOT an engineer or mechanic, and am just selling it to you like I was sold on it. The best part is that they're not expensive at all!
I wont be able to find that filter here since the stores here don't have them + you cant order directly from them
Vegitto-kun is offline   Reply With Quote