View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 11:02 AM   #1 (permalink)
HKYStormFront
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 06 Frontier SE 6spd
HKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to HKYStormFront
Default "55 Again" Photoshoot - 4/3/10

this past weekend over Easter i went home to visit with the family. my dad decided it would be a good time for me to get some shots of his father's '55 Bel Air. he also wanted a few shots of him with the car so please just ignore those also, when dad bought this car for papaw, it was fire engine red and pearl white. papaw has since had it painted the original (albeit a bit dull) colors that his '55 bel air was back then. more of an orange-ish red and a really light tan, not solid white.

album (note that for now it is hidden from the main page since my family checks my site frequently and only a few know about this shoot):

'55 Bel Air Photoshoot 4/3/10 - JPMcG Photography

favs:

C&C welcome as always!