View Single Post
Old 03-29-2009, 01:54 AM   #20 (permalink)
AndreZ Cadena
Base Member

Drives: 09Nissan370blkMtSp/p
AndreZ Cadena is an unknown quantity at this point

I just got pulled over AGAIN, FOR NO REASON! this time it was on a military base, which is twice as ridicoluos....

I just got on base, and driving toward the building were i work and I see a base cop behind me. Theyre around all the time so I was paying attention, when all of a sudden the lights come on. I pull over and the MA (master at arms, same as military police) aproaches my car and asks for my regristration, insurance, Driver's license and Military ID. I give him the documents except for the registration because its on the windshield (CA). So he is trying to explain while very obiously checking out my car that he pulled me over because there was no front plate, and also explaining to me the law in CA that states that you should have both plates, which doesnt apply to me yet becasue Im driving a new car that clearly doesnt have the rear plate, which means that I havent received plates so far.... and then tries to tell me that he is checking for any problems with my registration..... THIS IS ALL BULL. You cant get on base with out a good registration, drivers license and proof of insurance!

I love my car and like that people admire it, but Im getting tired of getting pulled over for no reason.

Is anyone else having this little issue?