Thread: My killer bee!
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2009, 12:44 AM   #14 (permalink)
KillerBee370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: with passion
KillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCZ View Post
Umm, tuned? Please let us know how you got tuned and what the results were. By tuned do you mean..your ecu has been reflashed and you got tuned or do you mean "modified by" technosquare. That's past tense, if you have been "tuned" already, it would be lovely to get results.
The car is undergoing ECU beta testing right now as we speak. The ECU is back from Japan..

I will start a journal when I get more info as it comes to me here to keep everyone informed. Stay tuned! Present tense?... haha sorry. Don't worry.. soon to be past tense.
KillerBee370 is offline   Reply With Quote