View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 01:56 AM   #46 (permalink)
TARDCORE
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010 Solid Red 370Z
TARDCORE is on a distinguished road

LOL Man I havent been on this site for while but I logged on just to see if FI began production on their header since I am on the group buy, BUT DAMN! WOW I really hope all of *** hats on here are starting see that I didn't modify the hoses since happened to THREE, 3, tres people now!?!?! ME, the OP of this thread, AND Tipz. Well for one, I am happy Ill be getting my FI LTH soon, and for two I am shocked, no wait I am not shocked.

So background story of these pictures I am about to post. Well as a lot of people know I was the 2nd person (1st with GTM kit) to have the lines basically explode. I think Travisjb was the first? Anyway I was accused by quite a few people on this that I modded my lines. I didn't and was called a liar. SO I sold my kit to another member on this site who had the same issue that I did. He posted a thread saying the same thing I did then people attacked him for installation and me for not answering up but by that time I was pretty much done for even logging onto this site or checking it for that matter until FI began production of their LTH. SO I was accused of shortening the line I sold that member, which I did not, and he sent me some pictures showing I did not. Here they are:

So I just wanted to thank everyone for all the BS. After all, what can be expected from a forum! OH and LOL at Nissan's cheap factory paint. I swear with all the small rock chips I am gonna have to get it re-painted before I get rid of it, ah how the Z is jst a money pit even after I decided not to put any more money into it. I should have gotten a mail order bride instead.

Last edited by TARDCORE; 04-08-2010 at 01:58 AM.
TARDCORE is offline   Reply With Quote