View Single Post
Old 04-07-2010, 09:33 PM   #41 (permalink)
TipsZ
Track Member

Drives: 09 Nissan 370z CS M6
TipsZ has a reputation beyond reputeTipsZ has a reputation beyond reputeTipsZ has a reputation beyond reputeTipsZ has a reputation beyond reputeTipsZ has a reputation beyond reputeTipsZ has a reputation beyond reputeTipsZ has a reputation beyond reputeTipsZ has a reputation beyond reputeTipsZ has a reputation beyond reputeTipsZ has a reputation beyond reputeTipsZ has a reputation beyond repute

This looks exactly how my GTM hoses looked after it blew as well. When I last spoke to Sam, he said they would be reviewing their kit with the idea of making it into a "true" kit by providing installation instructions. I would assume that would include reviewing the lines as well. I am still awaiting the new GTM lines as well. They received my old lines on the 31st of March, and am assuming they are taking their time to get a hold of some new lines. I also heard that they might switch from the 45 degree fitting to 90 degree for all sides. I guess I will just have to continue to wait and see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1slow370 View Post

I can't find any reason for the line to have come out both lines have a ton of slack, and the picture shows the swaybar as high up as it goes as the suspension is fully unloaded and it's close but it doesn't even touch the lines.

Also the inside of the hose is totally smooth and doesn't show hardly any signs of having a single barb pressed into it. It isn't torn up at all but i'll tell you this the ID of the line looks much bigger than the barb fitting(i know it may have expanded but seriously it looks like the joint was barely held together at all).
Dynojet 285 HP/245 TQ (pre CBE)// Agency Power CBE // GTM Test Pipes // JWT Pop Chargers // B&M Short Shifter // Eibach Springs // Powder-coated Akebono's // Powder-coated Strut Bar // Black Chromed 19" Rays // // Redline Designs Graphics
TipsZ journal
TipsZ is offline   Reply With Quote