View Single Post
Old 04-07-2010, 09:29 PM   #23 (permalink)
PapoZalsa
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 16 Nismo w/Tech Pack
PapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
All 4 of the cars you listed, Camaro/Mustang/Challenger/Charger, have models available in the mid 20k range....something that the Z does not have.

All 4 of the cars you listed top out about the same price as the Z tops out, with the Roadster or Nismo packages.

I'm refering to the ones with the big HP like the SS, GT350, GT V-8, Hemi 5.7 or 6.1.

I know they have base model with V-6 in those prices ranges close to the Z, however they don't have the performance, style or workmanship to compare with the Z.

Totally different league!

Again, be happy with your Z if not go and get one of those high end HP GM cars.
Modshack's Custom Air Intakes /3M Clear Bra/ Illuminated Kick Plates / F. I CBE w/12" resonators / EVO-R Front Lip / Rear Hatch Wing / Tein S-Tech Springs /Ilegal Tint in the Rep. of VA/4x20mm Z1 Spacers/ Vinyl Roof/Liquid Carbon Designs
PapoZalsa is offline   Reply With Quote