View Single Post
Old 04-07-2010, 08:51 PM   #28 (permalink)
2theextreme
RIP Tony :( (1969-2015)

Drives: '14 Mustang GT/CS
2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by XwChriswX View Post
Does this Only use the 2 bolt holes from the stock spoiler? Will you be able to just peel off the double sided tape off the stock one, or peel the stock one off and just put this one on?

I'm just worried about maintaining that watertight seal... I hate it when you wash and dry your car but there is still so much water trapped up under there that only comes out after driving... meh.

I'd love to see how these look on a black Z, that would be the deciding factor for me...
No directions but it did come with 3M tape.....and from what I read this just gets put back into the OEM holes. I'll be getting it put on professionally and I'll be sure to ask them if they had any issues or difficulties.