View Single Post
Old 04-07-2010, 08:49 PM   #27 (permalink)
2theextreme
RIP Tony :( (1969-2015)

Drives: '14 Mustang GT/CS
2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by antennahead View Post
Hey Tony, you did that carbon fiber rear diffuser correct? If so, talk with me after you get it your car back. Id' like to know about fit, finish, how hard it was to attach, etc. Thanks!
Yeppers, I sure did. I'll be sure to ask the body shop guys how difficult it was. From what I heard the little strip where the license plate is being held was quite easy, the fangs were difficult because of how close it was to the OEM fangs (not much play in the CF) but they did manage to get it installed, and the rear valence came with screws that were too small to be used. Thankfully the body shop said they had the right ones. I'll still let you know more once I pick the car up. And I'll take lots of photos!