View Single Post
Old 04-07-2010, 08:09 PM   #1 (permalink)
Reaper42
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: GetLucky370
Reaper42 is a splendid one to beholdReaper42 is a splendid one to beholdReaper42 is a splendid one to beholdReaper42 is a splendid one to beholdReaper42 is a splendid one to beholdReaper42 is a splendid one to behold
Default BRIDE seat sliders for 370z

For Sale is a set of "like new" sliders from Bride Japan for the 370z.

I previously bought these from Bonanni who had his Bride Zeta's for sale. I had bought the sliders, and someone else bought the seats. Here is a link to his old for sale thread...

FS: BRIDE Zeta III seats w/rails - Brand New!

As you see he stated, the seats and sliders were installed in his 370z for a week for last years SEMA show, and each seat had not even 3 hours of seat time.

I had these delivered in anticipation of getting Brides, but due to some financial issues I dont think I will be getting the Brides anymore, and would like to recoupe my money for the sliders. They have never been mounted or installed since I had them shipped to my home.

They are official Bride Japan sliders, and have all the serial numbers and labels on them including labels specifying them for the Z34 370z.

Included is: Driver (SOLD) and passenger sliders
Seatbelt mounting hardware
Fixed seat side mounters (for if you decide to get fixed seats, reclinables work as well)
All necessary mounting bolts

Any interests or questions just PM me...

THANKS!

DRIVER SIDE SOLD, ONLY PASSENGER SIDE AVAILABLE

Last edited by Reaper42; 04-29-2011 at 09:00 AM.
Reaper42 is offline   Reply With Quote