View Single Post
Old 04-07-2010, 06:40 PM   #14 (permalink)
Kyle@STILLEN
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Toyota Tundra
Kyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red370 View Post
Any particular reason why you'd go with a Kaaz diff over one of the other brands? OS/Carbonetic, etc.
We've used the Kaaz 2 way in a few other cars and really liked it. I might try to go for a Quaiffe if we can. I really like the Quaiffe products...just not their price.

Like I said though, I don't know if we'll ever even build this car. I was actually working on rendering's for some other cars and some cars that we're building for NISSAN and it made my mind start to race so I just thought I'd take a minute and work this one out. Every time I look at it I come up with some more ideas for it. Fortunately and unfortunately the manager of our brake department (AP Racing Chris B on the forums) is an engineer and used to work very closely with a lot of the race teams and even worked for Swift chassis in their engineering department so he drops a lot of advice on aerodynamics and ducting and what not.
Kyle@STILLEN is offline   Reply With Quote