Thread: Cai or exhaust
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2010, 05:36 PM   #7 (permalink)
Reaper42
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: GetLucky370
Reaper42 is a splendid one to beholdReaper42 is a splendid one to beholdReaper42 is a splendid one to beholdReaper42 is a splendid one to beholdReaper42 is a splendid one to beholdReaper42 is a splendid one to behold

I actually would go with the Cold air intakes first. At least with the stillen gen 3 intakes (one i have on my car) I noticed a big difference in engine sound and performance, but when I put the new exhaust on (fast intentions with test pipes) I cant here the intake at ALL anymore lol exhaust is too loud. SO go with the cai first, its cheaper, you will be VERY happy with the improved sound, enjoy it for a lil while, then get an exhaust. If you go the other way around, you will end up buying an exhaust, love the sound, then buy the cai, and wont notice anything and feel like you just blew 500 bucks. But if you buy cai first, you will be like DAMN! that was worth 500 bucks, then when you add exhaust on top, you will be like DAYYYUMMMNN I just made something awesome even better.

Just my .2 cents
Reaper42 is offline   Reply With Quote