View Single Post
Old 04-07-2010, 03:55 PM   #19 (permalink)
LiquidZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Mag. Black 2009 370Z
LiquidZ has a reputation beyond reputeLiquidZ has a reputation beyond reputeLiquidZ has a reputation beyond reputeLiquidZ has a reputation beyond reputeLiquidZ has a reputation beyond reputeLiquidZ has a reputation beyond reputeLiquidZ has a reputation beyond reputeLiquidZ has a reputation beyond reputeLiquidZ has a reputation beyond reputeLiquidZ has a reputation beyond reputeLiquidZ has a reputation beyond repute

Last night, I discovered I had a rattle coming from my center dash. I haven't heard this before. My girlfriend was in the car and helped me locate the rattle. We found that when you open the cubby door in the center of the dash, and push down on the "floor" of the cubby (force directed towards the top of the radio), the rattle stops. I am assuming the rattle is located between the cubby and radio.

I will say that the rattle isn't like others I have heard before in other cars. It is a very faint "ticking" and sounds similar to static coming through speakers. The rattle still persists even when the radio is off.

Anybody have a similar problem and/or solution? If all else fails, I'll see if the dealer can fix it.