View Single Post
Old 04-07-2010, 02:21 PM   #22 (permalink)
phelan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Scoobaroo
phelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond repute

i wanna throw this out there too:

(Š”)ƒpƒ[ƒnƒEƒXEƒAƒ~ƒ…[ƒY - Z34 FAIRLADY Z | PARTS - R1 TITAN BRACE BAR

amuse now makes two versions.

type-1 will be the one BKN has, with the driver side anchor. cost per the website is around $800 bucks. i guess since they did it, you can flip it over for us left hand drive people.

type-2 is a decorative piece only, which may be more suitable for those going for the 'bling factor' only it costs $560, and no, it cannot be converted over to the type-1 later on, as it's decorative only (if i'm reading it right, it's a hollow pipe bar).

hope that helps anybody looking at these!

NOTE: cost quoted on the website is obviously not inclusive of fees associated with import and shipping of these products. don't go asking for a bar for $800 shipped. you're not gonna get it...unless you have hookups in which case, PM me, i have a few things i want to order...

凛 ('Rin') - 2009 Nissan 370Z
With silence comes peace. With peace comes freedom. With freedom comes silence.

Last edited by phelan; 04-08-2010 at 10:51 AM.
phelan is offline   Reply With Quote