View Single Post
Old 04-07-2010, 12:34 PM   #144 (permalink)
semtex
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: People to drink
semtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond repute
Default Fresh baseline dyno numbers

Okay, in preparation for installing the Long-Tube Headers from F.I., I went and got a fresh baseline dyno done this morning at Forged Performance. Here are the results.

HP and TQ:

HP and AFR:

For reference, here are the charts from my last dyno in October, when I got my ECU tuned using UpRev.

HP and TQ:

HP and AFR:

So it looks like I somehow gained 4whp in between last October and now. And it's warmer today that it was back in October. Not sure how that works, but I'll take it. Actually, looking at the graphs more closely, it looks like for the one in October, Sharif lifted as soon as he hit 7500 rpm, and this morning he held it to just short of 7750. That alone might account for the slight 'gain' from last time. (I have my rev limit bumped up to 8k.)

Anyway, now I have a fresh baseline and after I get the LTHs installed, I'll take it back for another dyno (and re-tune if necessary). I'm thinking there's a real good chance I'll crack 330whp, which is a quite a feat considering the dyno that this is being done on.
semtex is offline   Reply With Quote