View Single Post
Old 04-06-2010, 10:57 PM   #40 (permalink)
tooohip
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370z CY To/Sp
tooohip has a reputation beyond reputetooohip has a reputation beyond reputetooohip has a reputation beyond reputetooohip has a reputation beyond reputetooohip has a reputation beyond reputetooohip has a reputation beyond reputetooohip has a reputation beyond reputetooohip has a reputation beyond reputetooohip has a reputation beyond reputetooohip has a reputation beyond reputetooohip has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
Indeed, but the sheer volume of trucks makes the right lane annoying at times.

Red Lead and Yellow Lead will work it out.

Yeah they slow up on the ups and speed up on the downs... Oh well, we'll figure it out on the fly... ;-)

Oh, btw I'm in Vegas as some know and I know a few of you are NASCAR fans. Drove up to Las Vegas Motor Speedway today.

They had the Richard Petty school going on, was able to drive under the tunnel right up to pit road, then watch the cars run. Was pretty cool. $109 for a couple laps around as a pax at nearly race pace. Drive for $400 a bit slower.

Was just cool being able to stand on pit road while stock cars went by around 150 MPH though. Never been to a 1.5 mile track before. Very fun day (yes I worked for a bit today too). ;-)