View Single Post
Old 04-06-2010, 08:22 PM   #19 (permalink)
1slow370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: v8 74 260z ;)
1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute

Man i just don't even want to look at the thing right now, 3 weeks in the air from waiting for a stub shaft, managed to make the viscous axle work with some lathe time a carbide drill and some roll pins (a stroke of genius on my part if i do say so) take it out and 5 hours later the damn cooler blows the hell up. now i'm going to have to tear the front end back apart not to mention cleaning the crap out of the engine bay, but like i said don't go blaming gtm just yet we'll save that until after i take it apart and see where she's spraying from. It may be my fault but we'll see on that I'm not going to just shove this off on bad lines just yet. don't want to ruin their reputation further until i know what it is. If it is GTM's fault I'll have to deal with it and bust out the phone and give sam a call but let's just wait and see.
Answers (correct) - - - - - - - - - - $12.50
1slow370 is offline   Reply With Quote