View Single Post
Old 04-06-2010, 04:59 PM   #9 (permalink)
Mike@Blackline
Enthusiast Member

Drives: Z
Mike@Blackline has a reputation beyond reputeMike@Blackline has a reputation beyond reputeMike@Blackline has a reputation beyond reputeMike@Blackline has a reputation beyond reputeMike@Blackline has a reputation beyond reputeMike@Blackline has a reputation beyond reputeMike@Blackline has a reputation beyond reputeMike@Blackline has a reputation beyond reputeMike@Blackline has a reputation beyond reputeMike@Blackline has a reputation beyond reputeMike@Blackline has a reputation beyond repute

Packing up the orders right now Justin, I'll snap a few more pics to tide you over before i tape your box up
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullitt5897 View Post
I am doing a comparison test tomorrow with Semtex and it's gonna be on film just for you guys. All I haveto say is semtex's car with the sport brakes is gonna blow by me like a freight train!!! Alliance brakes stop u in a dam hurry!!!
ohhh interesting. going to be very hard to compare the brakes 100% accurately between the two without equipment and going off a your guys' reactions and sense, but definitely in for a result! link me up when you make the thread

Current Alliance BBK Sale, FREE PC Option, 370Z DiscountCLICK HERE for info!
Mike@Blackline is offline   Reply With Quote