View Single Post
Old 04-06-2010, 11:36 AM   #115 (permalink)
scruffydog
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: with his eyes close
scruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by weeeee View Post
I'm not loaded either haha. I'm actually saving for a ring so you know how that goes. Actually I spent my ring fund on my car LOL. We don't have to eat anywhere fancy...I vote In-N-Out or Pepperlunch.
lol, yea...in-n-outs good with me too. That's so funny...I was actually going to car shopping but instead I did the reverse of what you did....i stopped by a ring store first with no intention of buying anything and in less than 15mins I decide to make the ring purchase. But i'm glad I bought the ring first because the timing worked out great. I was a year behind in getting the car, but I would have probably ended up with an EVO X if I didn't wait. I guess timing is everything. Btw, I put a down for the ring and I just financed it. I'm still paying for it till this upcoming July. Then I'll have ~$600 more per month for my car payment.
scruffydog is offline   Reply With Quote