View Single Post
Old 03-28-2009, 04:52 AM   #8 (permalink)
chubbs
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2016 370z Auto-Grey
chubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Convert View Post
So he wanted to top out his car...that's your argument?

I don't see anything wrong with it, he didn't get pulled over or harm anyone
No, with respect, that isn't my argument at all.

My argument is that he drove at nearly 200mph in central London (see pic of location, below) and then he bragged about it. It's a very similar setting to the underpass in central Paris where Princess Diana was killed, being driven at around 100mph - and I know who I would rather have survived the two events. Don't you think that braggards are nobs?

To be honest, anyone who does that is a nob, but Clarktw@t has a long history of self-generated nobbism - urging people to kill cyclists & motor cyclists, engendering hatred of other races & cultures, etc.

What makes it worse is that he's a pretend nob (rather like the weekend hippies of my youth) - he makes a conscious effort to be a nob just to get publicity and make himself more money - that's the WORST kind of nob.

Yes, he's a nob.

'03 Grey >>> '06 Black >>>'10 Silver >>> '16 Grey ^

Last edited by chubbs; 03-28-2009 at 05:02 AM. Reason: To add the Princess Diana bit.
chubbs is offline   Reply With Quote