View Single Post
Old 04-06-2010, 08:51 AM   #19 (permalink)
bluestyle55
Premium Member

Drives: 09 Nissan 370z B 6M
bluestyle55 is a glorious beacon of lightbluestyle55 is a glorious beacon of lightbluestyle55 is a glorious beacon of lightbluestyle55 is a glorious beacon of lightbluestyle55 is a glorious beacon of lightbluestyle55 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z eliminator View Post
it takes time to figure out how to launch the 370.
im sure you will be in the 12 's soon
Lower your rear tire presure to 27 lbs.
this will help.
Yea, I was wondering about the tire pressure. I usually lower it for auto cross but wasnt sure how much or how little for the drag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frost View Post
When you dump the clutch at 3k, are you keeping it at 3k, or are you getting antsy and mashing the gas?
Haha...MASH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quidproquo View Post
Try taking off when you see the last yellow. By the time you cross the sensors the light will be green!!!
nice theory. Anyone else do this?

Although I don't care as much about reaction time because its not factored into my final qtr mile time

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckd05 View Post
And did you go through the water pit and not do a burn out ? I would just go around the water. than do a small burn out just incase your a little wet and than line up...
Yea, I am a dumb *** and didnt think about driving through the water and getting my tires wet. I was too caught up in the moment. I will either drive around next time or do a small tire spin to clean them off.

Thanks for all the feedback guys!