Thread: LED lighting
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2010, 08:48 PM   #11 (permalink)
The BlueMax
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370/97 T/A 01 ZRX
The BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by XwChriswX View Post
Yeah, I'd love to trash all the Spare tire + accessories, just this is my DD so I need it to be rational as well as spectacular. So I'm stuck with that stuff lol. I'll prolly get a Zenclosures box for the subs, and mount the Amp on that. But I had blue lighting in my tC as well, you should check it out. I loved it. Can't wait to do the swap for the Z as well. Are you thinking about doing floorboard/underseat lighting at all?

Also, are these just the map lights you swapped out? Or completely redone the interior... I ask because between the map lights, there is this downward facing orange light to illuminate the shifter. Did you swap that out as well, and how hard was this if so?
Yea, I know which one your talking about and it only compliments the blue just like the orange Z door sills, I left it alone.
The BlueMax is offline   Reply With Quote