View Single Post
Old 04-05-2010, 08:09 PM   #36 (permalink)
Push370zzz
Track Member

Drives: cars
Push370zzz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by phelan View Post
Dyno results! I did runs on a DynoPack system at Church Automotive (out in the middle of nowhere, but Shawn knows what he's doing, and is very friendly about things. I like going there for all of my tuning and dyno stuff.) And here are the results!

So we're basically looking at a little under +19hp/10lbft of torque with this system. Note that DynaPacks tend to read higher than DynoJets or similar systems. Car is apparently leaned out...I initially assumed an incorrect "proper" AFR for an NA car. Sorry! Still, a tune could probably help out a little here.

The exhaust system has definitely quieted down - but then again, it's still a ridiculous howl when you have high engine load at low rpms... It's still a beast on the road, no doubt about it. However, it's not the raucous roar it was when I first got it. Just a word of warning to those who like theirs LOUD...go with SACLAM or something.

Also, be prepared for some popping to occur from the released backpressure. Makes the car sound 'racey', and some people may NOT like it...I was certainly surprised, so just warnin' you all. See Tony's response on page 2 for better explanations.

Another note: I may or may not do a video with this current configuration. Fusz put an EXCELLENT video up in the main thread.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVgRFnG-coU
Yes it has stillen parts in with it but...eh...close enough? I plan to take videos when I get the Injen intakes.

Still loving this system!
I believe that second graph violates the vertical line test.