View Single Post
Old 04-05-2010, 07:16 PM   #50 (permalink)
kevr6
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 Graphite 370Z 6M
kevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to kevr6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bster View Post
Coool... did you get them from a vendor on this forum?
No, It was a shop on Ebay. Best price at the time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by docaam View Post
kevr6...very nice stance or your car

can you pm me where to get these rear spats from? and offset of your wheels
I know you said PM you but I got the rear kit from VIP Status along with the wheels. I can't make up my mind on the rest of the kit I'm going to use.
My wheel offsets are +10 rear & +15 front.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmlenz View Post
Nice stance Kev...looks pretty similar to the Megan stance. Are you getting any noise/chatter from the rear spring due to the lack of lower rubber seat? Thats what I would be most concerned with.
Zero noise!! Very solid feel!! No more of that stiff twist you feel with the Megans. Day three and the ride is getting better. Remember the difference is in mm if left in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedworks View Post
A few degrees will make a lot of difference. Can you tell me what you were able to get to?
True!! Here are the final specs. Notice the front camber slightly off. The left rear was tough also. One adjustment dominoes all the other adjustments. Like chasing your tail. I'm not sure if it's due to using Ichiba links instead of the SPL. All is close enough for me though.