View Single Post
Old 04-05-2010, 11:04 AM   #4 (permalink)
DannyGT
Track Member

Drives: 370Z (SOLD)
DannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond repute

Closest thing I heard to this was people stretching the rim but it only adds width to the inside of the wheel...Which you would then need spacers to push them out.

As far as making them bigger - Well I think the only way to do that is to add a stepped lip and I'm not sure that would look good on the stock wheels...All of this would probably run you a good amount that could have been put forth towards a nice new set.