View Single Post
Old 04-05-2010, 10:11 AM   #1 (permalink)
craniac24
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010 PG Roadster
craniac24 has a reputation beyond reputecraniac24 has a reputation beyond reputecraniac24 has a reputation beyond reputecraniac24 has a reputation beyond reputecraniac24 has a reputation beyond reputecraniac24 has a reputation beyond reputecraniac24 has a reputation beyond reputecraniac24 has a reputation beyond reputecraniac24 has a reputation beyond reputecraniac24 has a reputation beyond reputecraniac24 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to craniac24
Default Another spacer question

Ok...so I've spent about an hour reading all the stuff here about spacers, and I'm pretty sure all I've accomplished is getting dizzy from all the information out there. So...I thought maybe you guys could just answer a specific question for me so I can make sense of it all! So here goes...

If I want to do H&R spacers, 15mm in the front and 20mm in the rear, do I need the stud replacement model (DRS) or will the bolt on work (DRM)? I've read a lot about the Ichiba, but not so much on the H&Rs.

My understanding was that the fronts would requre stud replacement in the case, but the rears would be ok with bolt ons (or...maybe I have that backwards!) But the guys over at Vinny Ten racing are saying that the bolt on version will work on all 4 wheels. So now...I'm thoroughly confused! Can you guys help? By the way...I'm on the stock 19 inch wheels.

Oh...one more thing. I see that most people here use the SPC camber kit, but Vinny Ten is recommending the Eibach. Anyone here use that particular kit?
Thanks in advance.
craniac24 is offline   Reply With Quote