View Single Post
Old 04-04-2010, 11:26 PM   #895 (permalink)
travisjb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: VIR
travisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond repute

yeah, what's up with Shumi today ? rain... malaysia... supposed to be his day! argh

So, the Ford truck is great, but alternator went bad... took the opp'n to put in 2 dry cell optima red tops... going to upgrade as things break... the trailer lights aren't working right either, but not sure there's an upgrade for those

Will post some pics of the trailer soon... it's 99% set up now and I'm starting to get into the routine of using it and loading / unloading... really pleased with the purchase

I carved out the rear license plate area today with a die cutter and sawz'all... then installed a black s/s wire mesh w/ snap rivets... looks okay - my fabrication work isn't as good as Junior's!

Will be at the Import Tuner event with Sharif this Saturday at Firebird Main - he'll be driving his GTR
2009 370Z #104
*For Sale*
travisjb is offline   Reply With Quote