Thread: LED lighting
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2010, 10:49 PM   #10 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluemax View Post
Yea, the blue looks great at night in person believe me 2theextreme knows, the amps and sub worked out great the board splits in the center with each wing having its own storage area. On the right is a bottle of slime with a portable compressor, on the left is my tow hook. Doing away with the spare tire & wheel plus the jacking equipment saves me close to 35 pounds. The system is so much better than any factory unit. Anyone going to ZCon in Nashville, will meet up and check out our Zs.
Yeah, I'd love to trash all the Spare tire + accessories, just this is my DD so I need it to be rational as well as spectacular. So I'm stuck with that stuff lol. I'll prolly get a Zenclosures box for the subs, and mount the Amp on that. But I had blue lighting in my tC as well, you should check it out. I loved it. Can't wait to do the swap for the Z as well. Are you thinking about doing floorboard/underseat lighting at all?

Also, are these just the map lights you swapped out? Or completely redone the interior... I ask because between the map lights, there is this downward facing orange light to illuminate the shifter. Did you swap that out as well, and how hard was this if so?

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14
XwChriswX is offline   Reply With Quote