View Single Post
Old 04-04-2010, 09:17 PM   #16 (permalink)
PapoZalsa
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 16 Nismo w/Tech Pack
PapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeto View Post
One of you is obviously wrong. I was comparing the S2000 to the 350Z since he said it was the best car in that price range, WHEN THEY WERE BOTH OUT.

Papo- Last year of the S2000 was 2009, I didn't see the coupe part.
Lemer- I don't assume anything because we all know where that goes
Part of the article:

"Buying a great handling sporty car in this price range affords you one wonderful feature—rear wheel drive. It is a proven fact that driving pleasure increases when your vehicles push you (rear drive) instead of pull you (front drive). At this price point, however, most all of your choices are two door sports coupes. While this is by no means a bad thing if you want the handling benefits of all wheel drive in a sports sedan you have to usually have to budget a little extra for a BMW 3-series, Mercedes C-Class or Cadillac CTS—all of which are fine choices."

BTW, there are no 350Z or S2000 on that article. Not saying that they are good handling cars, but I'm refering to the article.
Modshack's Custom Air Intakes /3M Clear Bra/ Illuminated Kick Plates / F. I CBE w/12" resonators / EVO-R Front Lip / Rear Hatch Wing / Tein S-Tech Springs /Ilegal Tint in the Rep. of VA/4x20mm Z1 Spacers/ Vinyl Roof/Liquid Carbon Designs
PapoZalsa is offline   Reply With Quote