View Single Post
Old 04-04-2010, 08:48 PM   #35 (permalink)
d02808045
Base Member

Drives: 370Z 40th Edition
d02808045 is on a distinguished road

I wasn't really curse them out loud at the time...I really want to do just like that but it wasn't who i am!....how did you got the VIN number wrong though, assuming that the inventory number did get mix up??? Wan't the VIN number unique on each car?!!!! When you sell a car, aren't you suppose to look up the VIN number for the paper works part? Weren't all the car has window sticker with description and prices on them also?

Let say that we did not catch the color different at the time, what will happen? Are they suppose just to hang me the blue car after all the paper works done? If they hang me the white car and I drove home, what happen next?????

I agreed with all the members on here that they did try to get me excited about the new car, and then at the end sneak in the extra cost thinking I will just went alone because of all the troubles I went through....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daishi View Post
I feel you but i work at a dealership and it is possible the inventory manager screwed something up people make mistakes and it happens. If you talked to them like your talking here and cursing at them no wonder they didn't want to help you. It sounds like they appologized at first and offered a solution they aren't gonna lose 2gs like that. If it were me in that situation and a mistake was made and you starte cursing at me I wouldn't want to help you either in fact Ive asked people to leave because of it. I haven't heard the recording or anything so I could be wrong but that's what I can gather by what you just wrote and all the sensored words.

I'd like to listen to the recording just to see what happend. I can see why you would be upset but again this stuff happens.. Sometimes it's an honest mistake sometimes it's not. I appologize beforehand if my analysis of your story was incorrect.
d02808045 is offline   Reply With Quote