View Single Post
Old 03-27-2009, 11:10 AM   #2 (permalink)
semtex
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: People to drink
semtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond repute

Well, you can't really sell it, I don't think. Because you don't own it. There's a bank lien on the thing, so it's not yours to sell. Now if you were trading it in, that'd be different because the dealership would send the payoff amount to the NMAC, and you sign papers stating that once they do that, they own the car and the title gets sent to them. But I think you'll have a hard time doing something like that with private sale.
semtex is offline   Reply With Quote