View Single Post
Old 04-04-2010, 05:38 PM   #59 (permalink)
Modshack
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z Sport
Modshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZforMe View Post
Looks Great!

Modshack, any plans to make a kit to sell to fellow forum members?
LOL...Funny, John (Zpirate) and I discussed this earlier today!
Unlikely that I will for the following reasons:

1) I am not a vendor here and doubt the revenue I could generate from the various things I could design/build would make that financially feasible .

2) I am not real confident in the general mechanical skills of the members here. This set-up took a lot of hands on and slight modifications to turn out like you see it.

3) It would not be affordable. If I were to charge what I generally do for this work it would be too expensive. I could cut my margins, but I'm not interested in working for peanuts, in addition to supporting the inevitable issues that can/will arise.

4) This crowd is Dyno driven. My designs are more to improve day to day driveablilty. A few more horsepower at 7K RPM's is not what I'm looking for, but it seems most here are.

Zpirate is a local friend. I do his airboxes, he does my wills.......:-)

Steal my car! (SOLD)...Now Porsche Cayman S
Oil Cooler DIY: Here!

Last edited by Modshack; 04-05-2010 at 11:35 AM.
Modshack is offline   Reply With Quote