View Single Post
Old 04-04-2010, 01:14 PM   #1 (permalink)
G37sHKS
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 G37S Coupe 7AT
G37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond repute
Default Is the belt under warranty??

Hey guys.. 2 days ago my engine belt snapped I dont know why.. but it just happened.. and im glad it did when i was close to home.. it was unbelievble its sooo hard to turn my steering wheels.. so on i arrive home.. i opened the hood and i found the belt is all over the radiator.. its like i can pull it off i want to.. so the next day i took to the dealer.. ofcourse by a recovery vehicle lool... they said that the belt is not under warranty... i was in hurry so i told them okey ill pay for it but just fix it and see whats wrong with it... Now before they call me and tell me that the car is finished.. i have a question is the belt really not covered under warranty?? I barely have 18k miles on my car.
G37sHKS is offline   Reply With Quote