View Single Post
Old 04-04-2010, 12:02 PM   #18 (permalink)
Zsteve
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: the 2 balled club
Zsteve is a splendid one to beholdZsteve is a splendid one to beholdZsteve is a splendid one to beholdZsteve is a splendid one to beholdZsteve is a splendid one to beholdZsteve is a splendid one to beholdZsteve is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z33knight View Post
I just purchased a 09 370Z. It came with a Stillen exhaust but the orig owner must have bottomed out the back end and damaged the tips. He hack sawed them off.

I'm trying to find a company that sells 4.5" replacement exhaust tips with a 2.5 inlet that will compliment this car.

I have tried to get a hold of Stillen to see if they offer any replacement tips, but they have not gotten back with me. Plus, I have noticed the Stillen system sticks out a lot farther than I like it.

I found these but I need something just like this is 2.5 in 4.5 tip.

dtm-spec

Any help pointing me in the right direction would help. I'll need a local shop to weld the new ones on. Not sure what kind of inventory/options a local shop may have that wouldn't look cheap on this car.
You got this from a dealership? If so get them to replace them, they have an obligation to sell a car that has gone thru certain inspections and the exzhaust is part of it. Demand they buy some or you will report them to BBB or if its a Nissan dealer, Nissan corporate.